Hiring a Team Assistant for Abu Dhabi.
- Maintaining schedules and/or appointments for the Team Leaders and the support staff; arranging meetings and disseminating relevant information or material.
- Provide support to visiting missions and ensure trips clearance after verifying security information.
- Provide assistance for the organization and preparation of events, conferences, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed from Dubai team.
- Making travel arrangements for the Team Leaders and the support staff for Dubai team.
- University degree and at least two years of relevant work experience in the similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and flexibility to work effectively in a team-oriented and multi-cultural environment. Ability to prioritize workload, be highly organized, detail oriented and work well under pressure with minimum supervision to meet deadlines..
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills.
- A proven team player, deeply committed to working unselfishly and highly collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team, acting with integrity at all times to build trust, demonstrating emotional intelligence and working with exemplary dedication to internal and external clients.
- High level of proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point and good knowledge and curiosity for IT tools.
- Willingness to perform ad hoc tasks and to travel occasionally.
- Strong English language skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit materials.