Hiring a Supply Chain Executive for Dubai.
- Plan and coordinate daily planning activities.
- Review and Forecast based on actual market demand and historical sales.
- Responsible for the effective stock planning and avoid Out of Stock.
- Update PO tracking and ensure delivery on time.
- Prepare Report (forecast accuracy, bias, stock inventory, sales data).
- To develop effective strategies to manage stock planning and slow moving stocks and to ensure process can be implemented smoothly within the business.
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- At least three years of working experience in the similar role.
- Good communication skills and able to work with all level of people.
- Good computer literacy especially Microsoft Office.
- Self-started and fast learner who can work independently with minimum supervision.