Hiring a Storekeeper for Abu Dhabi.
- Receive, check, count and store Raw Materials, Parts and Finished Good.
- Ensure the safety procedures of handling materials and parts in store.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Review and plan regularly for warehouse space.
- Perform data entry and prepare the shipping documents such as delivery order and proforma invoices to accompany the shipment.
- Pack finished goods and accessories and ensure that all goods are packed according to standard packing specification and labeling requirement.
- Review the store procedures and policies periodically for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Manage the store and direct the systematic storage of items.
- Distribute items required according to standard practice.
- Maintain good housekeeping in store.
- Issue raw materials and parts to end users or Production according to the purchase order or the Material Requisition Note using ERP system.
- Perform inventory cycle count / stock count monthly or as and when required.
- Bachelor degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in store.
- Possess good communication skills
- Meticulous, hardworking, willing to learn, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Possess forklift license will be an advantage.
- Possess good working attitude and is a team player.