Hiring a Secretary for Abu Dhabi.
- Acting as the first point of contact ; dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Following up on the manager/executive’s important tasks and deadlines.
- Conducting or preparing any required researches.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative processes.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- A Bachelor degree is a must.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary.
- Outstanding organizational & MS Office proficiency.
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional discretion & efficiency.