Hiring a Sales Coordinator for Abu Dhabi.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team.
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates.
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads.
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone.
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale.
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
- Able to Generate sales volume of and manage accounts.
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two Years of experience as a Sales Coordinator.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office Application.