Hiring a Receptionist for Abu Dhabi.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Ensure reception area and the office is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Ensure that the facilities are well maintained.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Coordinate/Train office boys to perform tasks with professionalism.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- High school Diploma.
- Two years experience as a Receptionist.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.