Hiring a Receptionist for Abu Dhabi.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Manage hotel, flight and other booking arrangements.
- Manage office supplies inventory and purchasing.
- Handling quotations and communication with suppliers.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- High school Diploma.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.