Hiring a Procurement Executive for Dubai.
- Research potential vendors.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Proven work experience in the Procurement field.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Negotiation skills.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.