Hiring an Operations Coordinator for Abu Dhabi.
- Diligently follows-up with the operations team, official approvals, timelines.
- Formate the SOPs, forms, work instructions based on the company standard.
- Handle digital operations links and digital information to the client.
- Collects information and provides regular updates regarding standard operating procedures, rules and regulations and any other new information that can impact company operations.
- Manage meeting logistics, arranging, preparation for meetings, agenda, documents, minutes, actions and follow-ups as required.
- Take responsibility for organizing and maintaining a diary for the Head of Operations.
- Ensure that all action points are delivered as per the agreed timelines and report this to the Head of Operations.
- Document and follow-up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum three years of experience as a operations Coordinator.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral and communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.