Hiring an Office Assistant for Dubai.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party.
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly.
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- High school Diploma.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.