Hiring an Office Administrator for Dubai.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Two years experience as Office administrator.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
- Familiarity with office management procedures.