Hiring an office administrator for Abu Dhabi.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Degree holder.
- Proven experience as an office administrator.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.