Hiring a Marketing Assistant for Abu Dhabi.
- Coordinate our major marketing campaigns – specifically the candidate will conceptualise, plan and guide all key pieces of those campaigns (e.g. Summer Clearance Events, End of Season Sale, etc.)
- Assisting the Marketing Team with the implementation of online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
- Work on email campaigns and creates consumer marketing content that is relevant, interesting and engaging.
- Maintain the marketing team stock of POS items (hand out items, promo cards, fitting day tents, banners, posters, brochures, etc.).
- Co-ordinate in store branding rotation and installation in own on retail facilities and the facilities of our distribution key accounts.
- Liaise with local magazine partners and internal team to co-ordinate and execute all monthly print adverts.
- Compiling and analysing data in order to accurately report impact and outcomes of marketing.
- Keep up-to-date on industry activities and trends.
- Preparing detailed quarterly, and annual marketing expenditure reports.
- Liaise with creative teams to coordinate and supervise marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Previous working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.