Hiring a Civil Engineer for Abu Dhabi.
- Prepare daily reports and submit to project/construction engineers.
- Monitor manpower deployment and delegation as per the approved baseline program and milestone dates.
- Monitor manpower productivity rate in accordance to the company minimum standard.
- Assist project Engineer for daily execution supervision.
- Follow up material schedule of submittal and their procurement.
- Review inspectors reports for completeness.
- Participate in the evaluation for prequalification to the prospective sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Monitor all stages on the progress of work and compare the overall progress status (Actual vs. Planned).
- Review of shop drawings submitted by the contractor with respect to approved design drawings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil Engineer.
- Four to six Years Experience in construction field.
- Understanding and Communication in Arabic &English.
- Availability of safe and low-cost alternative solutions.
- Analytical Reporting Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines schedule.
- Focusing on manpower distribution and Productivity.