Hiring a Purchase Officer for Abu Dhabi.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with number.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently or with a team.