Hiring a Project Coordinator for Dubai.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Determining project changes.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Atleast Two years experience in related field.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.