Hiring an Office Administrator for Dubai.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports with the Secretary.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Preparation of import and export documentation, insurance documentation and customs clearance.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of office accounts, expenses and producing monthly reports.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Degree or Diploma and qualifications in Administration or Secretarial Practice will be a plus.
- Proven experience in similar position.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.