Hiring an Office Admin for Dubai.
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Deliver mail, open and date stamp all general correspondence, maintain the general filing system.
- Assist in planning & preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office & pantry supplies.
- Manage other ad hoc and miscellaneous tasks.
- Degree holder in any Discipline.
- Candidate should have prior administrative experience.
- Ability to multitask with exemplary time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient in English both written and oral.
- Attention to detail and proactive.