Hiring a Junior Accountant for Abu Dhabi.
- Manage daily transactions for Accounts payables (Payments, payment vouchers, recognition of payments, monitoring open advance payments, AP reconciliation, payment processing).
- Ensure timely processing and accurate posting of suppliers’ invoices.
- Prepare daily cash position report.
- Liaise for disputes/discrepancy on invoices externally and internally.
- Assisting in the preparation of Financial year end statement.
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least two of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Responsible and work well as a team player with good interpersonal skill.
- Self-driven and independent with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadlines.
- Effective in multi-tasking, able to handle pressure and work in a fast paced environment.