Hiring a HR Executive for Dubai.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- MBA in Human Resources Management.
- Two to three years experience in the same field.
- Excellence in English.
- Perfect Organization & Time Management Skills.
- Very good knowledge of computer programs.