Hiring a HR Assistant for Abu Dhabi.
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues in coordination with Head office. Providing a daily report.
- Maintain daily record of staff attendance and ensures that all staff leave applications are accu-rate.
- Liaise with the governmental bodies and authorities when needed.
Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of the office to include maintenance, and cleanness.
- Oversees administration personnel, security, and coordinate their activities.
- Maintain filing system, control documentation.
- Oversees Labour accommodation and monitor the services provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management.
- Three years of experience in similar role.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and Customer service skills.
- Time management skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.