Hiring a Graphic Designer for Abu Dhabi.
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders and regional teams to maintain visual consistency across all visuals produced.
- Develop concepts and create design artworks for web and print collaterals e.g. banners, brochures, newsletter, posters, logos, visual identity, space identity, etc.
- Execute visual merchandising for Company’s various Markets and Distribution Centres.
- Video content editing: editing and producing internal and external videos for wide range of uses, including web, social media, and presentations.
- Proactively report to the Branding and Communications Manager and complete all other assigned duties as fits.
- Collaborate with Business Development department to implement various plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in design, familiar with Adobe Illustrator, CDR, Photoshop, CAD, Adobe InDesign and other design software.
- Sound understanding of social media and content trends/ developments.
- Basic video editing skills and relevant graphic design skillsGood communication skills and a good team player.