Hiring a Document controller for Dubai.
- Responsible for setting up, developing and maintaining a central filing system.
- Establish a document controlling system and set the different processes and policies required to successfully implement the system.
- Must ensure the complete safety of documents and arrange proper place/filing cabinets to keep documents.
- Responsible for the activities of document control including archiving, filing and distribution of documents.
- Performs regular check of procurement/ contracts documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly submitted and received back to/from other departments.
- To maintain a document control master data for all movements of documents.
- All movement to these documents must be recorded properly.
- Responsible for updating document tracking system, validating and reporting on document review progress.
- Ensures the easy access to all documents whenever requested.
- Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, submissions, etc.
- Effectively follows company’s standard operating procedures in submissions of documents.
- Ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects the status of changes and outstanding issues.
- Prepares Document Transmittal, Delivery and collection of documents from other departments on regular basis.
- Bachelors degree.
- Candidate with four years of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with “best practice” Documents Control arrangements.
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication (Verbal & Written), presentation and liaison skills.
- Be an effective team player who is able to work both in a team environment as well as independently.