Hiring a Data Entry Clerk for Abu Dhabi.
- Routes documents to the proper area.
- Preforming Data Entry duties (indexing documents).
- Receives, opens, sorts and processes incoming mails.
- Separates mail and other materials accordingly and reviews documents for quality. Attaches proper instructions as applicable.
- Responsible for quality control when preparing documents. This includes: removing staples, clips, binders, rubber bands, etc, and inspecting documents to ensure they are in a condition that will allow them to scan.
- High School diploma required.
- Typing speed of 40 wpm+
- Typically three years of experience in a high production office environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills for contact with customers.
- Ability to effectively operate a personal computer with related business software.