Hiring an Assistant Accountant for Dubai.
- Handle the status of accounts, balances and determine inconsistencies.
- Assist in daily cash reconciliations.
- Prepare customer invoices on time.
Follow up with customer on daily basis regarding invoicing and payments.
- Preserve proper records for reference.
- Make sure customer accounts are updated in a timely manner with receipts and reflect the correct balances.
- Carry out proper filing of all revenue collection documents for example receipts.
- Generate reports on billing activities with clear and correct information.
- Prepare and print clients’ statements frequently.
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance with two years of experience.
- Knowledgeable of IT systems, processes, databases, etc.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- High level of integrity and dependability, with diligent work ethic.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Access.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and creative skills.