We are hiring experienced Accountant Assistant for Dubai. Interested Candidates Please apply with updated CV. Only shortlisted Candidates will be Contacted.
Job Responsibilities of an Accountant Assistant:
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Assist in audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist the Senior Accountant.
- Prepare and assist for corporate reporting requirements.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
Accountant Assistant Requirements:
- Graduate in accounting.
- Three years of Accounting work experience.
- Good command over English language is a must.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.